During the past month we’ve been focusing on improving NetLicensing, and today Labs64 team is pleased to announce the availability of NetLicensing version 2.0.
We hope you enjoyed Easter holidays, and are ready to try the new NetLicensing.
- LmBox renamed to Labs64 NetLicensing
- Introduced authentication via APIKey (token) for validation and shop access
- API extended with new functionality and attributes for better security and flexibility
- Improved shop checkout process stability
- Introduced new licensing model “Subscription” (“Time Volume”)
- NetLicensing Management console redesigned for better usability
- C# and PHP client libraries adapted to employ the new API features
- Service documentation revisited
- … and many other useful improvements
Please see the Release Notes for the complete list of changes and new features. What’s Next:
- Discover NetLicensing Website and documentation
- Try NetLicensing right away using free demo account
- Get Involved – your opinion and ideas are highly welcome!
We hope you will enjoy this new release!