We are extremely happy to announce that NetLicensing 2.3.1 is now Generally Available! In this maintenance release, we focused on fixing a few specific and annoying bugs and improvements reported by NetLicensing users.
Notable changes in this release:
- PayPal: improved stability of checkout process and fixed a bug where vendor account wasn’t funded after successful payment; PayPal documentation has been updated accordingly and provide more detailed info on PayPal setup for Digital Goods
- Multi-Feature licensing model: validation response improved, returning status of all configured features including those without active licenses
- Floating licensing model: validation response improved, allowing to differentiate between the case of no licenses acquired at all, and all acquired licenses are in use / checked out
- NetLicensing Shop: checkout process fine-tuning including: sending of order confirmation mail, customization of success and cancel URLs, improved payment method selection logic, and other minor improvements
- Java Client was updated according to the latest NetLicensing API; NetLicensing Java Client v2.3.1 is available immediately from its GitHub repository and Maven Central repository
With this change we also have a new home for the NetLicensing Management Console https://go.netlicensing.io/console/v2/ - make sure you updated your bookmarks!
For a detailed list of changes in this release, see NetLicensing 2.3.1 Release Notes.
Thank you for your contributions & Happy Licensing!