- Navigate to 'Settings -> Demo Data'
- Select 'Licensing Model'
- (Optional) provide custom identifier
- Click on 'Create'
- Navigate to 'Operate -> Licensee'
- Identify newly created licensee and note Licensee Number
- Send first validation request (replace %LICENSEE_NUMBER%)
- In case you are using your vendor account please provide username:password in the --user attribute
- Alternatively you can use NetLicensing API test application, which provides easy access to all NetLicensing functions
Sample request: Sample response:
- NetLicensing API allows you automate managing of all licensing entities (from product to transaction)
- Please refer to the NetLicensing Object Model in order to better understand licensing entities relationship
- Page For Integrators will give you overview over all existing NetLicensing resources (Test App, RESTful API, JavaDoc, Client Libraries etc.)
- Create shop token for the given licensee (replace %LICENSEE_NUMBER%)
Create token request: Create token response:
- Create token service returns also the complete shopURL for convenience
- Provide a link to NetLicensing Shop (shopURL) in the UI of your product or forward the user to NetLicensing Shop URL by other means
- The URL of NetLicensing Shop has the following format: