NetLicensing offers a GDPR-compliant Data Processing Agreement (DPA), enabling you to comply with GDPR contractual obligations. This document forms part of a contract of service with Labs64 NetLicensing (as the Data Processor) and our vendors/customers (as the Controllers). The DPA reflects the parties’ agreement with regard to the processing of personal data performed using our service.
You can find sample DPA document here.
To sign your DPA, please check the instructions below on how to do it:
- Update your vendor profile under Settings / Vendor Profile
- Please make sure, that data provided in this section is up-to-date and correct
- Please make sure, that you agreed with the latest Terms of Services and Privacy Policies
(version: >= 2.5; acceptance date: >= 25.05.2018)
- Contact us via email email@example.com and provide your Vendor Number as well as Data Protection Officer contact
- We’ll send you your individual Data Processing Agreement
- You must review and digitally sign copy of the Data Processing Agreement
- Send an electronic copy back to us
- We will countersign it and provide you with a fully executed copy via email within 5 business days
- Upon NetLicensing’s receipt of the validly completed and digitally signed Agreement, this Agreement shall be in full force and effect.